Paper lip balm tubes, eco-friendly paper jars which hold oil-based body care products, paper deodorant tubes. Compostable, biodegradable, body care packaging that you can recycle. Eco Vision Packaging is for brands to communicate the genuine sustainability of their products with eco-friendly, recyclable and home-compostable packaging. Paper is the most successfully recycled post-consumer material, is inherently carbon neutral and is a part of the life cycle, making it the most sustainable packaging material possible.
Eco Vision packages provide excellent product protection and convenience consumers demand. Another equally important feature is that Eco Vision packages do not contaminate products with phthalates and other chemicals found in plastics that are raising widespread health concerns about non environmentally friendly plastic packaging.
Our patented paper eco-friendly squeeze lip balm tubes are smooth and tapered and are made from post-consumer waste paper. Paper packaging is eco-friendly, renewable, biodegradable, home-compostable, and paper recyclable, making this lip balm tube an excellent eco-friendly alternative to lip balm tubes made from petroleum plastics. The paper, eco-friendly tubes have a fitted cap on top. These paper tubes are constructed with an naturally coated, oil resistant paper barrier and may be appropriate for products such as lip balms and lotion bars. Be sure to test your product with the Eco Tube beforehand to ensure proper compatibility. Ask about our body care private label and formulation.
Here are ten important reasons why the Eco Tubes are superior to Paper Push-Up Tubes
1. The Eco Tube weighs 1.7 grams while the push-up tube weighs 7.15 grams. This is less than 24% of the weight, and less than 24% carbon footprint.
2. The Eco Tubes are made in the USA, not transported from China, halfway around the world with even more carbon footprint.
3. The Eco Tubes contains no PVA plastic adhesive which makes it non-toxic and fully home-compostable. (all push-ups contain polyvinyl acetate – plastic – adhesive)
4. The paper push-up tubes have a fill size of .3 oz which is twice the size of conventional lip balms that customers won’t pay extra for. The Eco Tubes have a fill size of .21 ounces.
5. Women or men with long fingernails or anyone with average finger thickness can operate the Eco Tube easily, but the push-up tube is challenging.
6. The Eco Tube is more leak-resistant, even if melted in a hot car in summer or when shipped in the high heat of summer. Just leave the package upright with the cap on, and when it cools, your balm is ready to use again
7. The Eco Tubes accept self-adhesive labels
8. The Eco Tube's exterior is grease resistant, while the brown push-up tubes will soil much easier since they are dry paper.
9. There is a good chance that if you're not specific with a Chinese supplier, the artwork may be printed on a plastic/paper and not be compostable. Buyer beware.
10. The Eco Tubes are made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) paper, Chinese-made paper lip balm tubes are likely to contain illegally harvested rainforest wood.
Our patented paper, eco-friendly jars are made of kraft paper, and are oil resistant. Semi-solid and anhydrous ingredients best in our Eco Jars. The paper used in these jars is biodegradable, home-compostable, and paper recyclable. The Eco Jars break down to soil in fertile soil in about 8-16 weeks depending on soil conditions. These paper jars have a fitted cap on top. Our paper products have a 3 year average shelf life, but be sure to test your Eco Jars beforehand to test for proper compatibility. Ask about our body care private label and formulation services.
Why is the Eco Jar far superior to other paper jars:
Our patented double-barrel design offers superior product protection and resists leaks. We have had a number of customers who tried their semi-sold / anhydrous product in regular paper jars, and found that after a few weeks, their products were leaking through the paper. Our Eco Jars are specifically made to hold semi-solid/anhydrous oil-based products. Our sister company, Organic Essence (Orgess.com), has been packaging our shea-based products in our own Eco Jars for nearly ten years, and we have not run into leakage issues at the retail level.